Looking back Looking forward 2015
ESS was 10 years old in May 2015. To mark the occasion our Looking back Looking forward conference reflected on 10 years of third sector evaluation.
The conference involved:
- Sharing learning from ESS and our partners
- Networking amongst third sector, funders, policy-makers
- Ideas and visioning about the future of evaluation
- Fun and celebration.
Our conference outcomes were that participants would:
- Learn something about evaluation to take back to their work
- Have greater enthusiasm for improving their evaluation
- Have a shared perspective on distance travelled in third sector evaluation and a vision for the way forward.
At the end of the day we celebrated our birthday in style!
For more information please see the programme of the day.
Listen to Mary Craig, OBE, Strategic Advisor, Lloyds TSB Foundation for Scotland talk about why ESS was needed and what's changed over 10 years and to Paul Hunter, Team Leader, MYPAS talking about emerging from the wilderness years!
Photographs and 'Let's do it, let's evaluate' film by Andrew O'Brien
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Get a taste of the workshops presented at the conference from the following blogs:
- Martha Lester-Cribb, Why bother involving people in evaluation?
- Jane Marryat, Part and parcel of all we do?
- Diane Kennedy, Greater than the parts