Please ensure you read the following information in full before booking a place in a workshop or event - Thank you!
- We suggest that participants booking on to Make to Measure: Evaluation Methods and Plans; Telling My Story: Analysing and Reporting on Outcomes; or any of our Advanced Let's Evaluate! workshops must have a strong understanding of outcomes or have attended the Getting Started: Outcomes and Indicators workshop. Please contact us if you are unsure whether a course will be suitable for you.
- Priority will be given to staff or committee members of voluntary organisations.
- Our courses are not designed for public sector staff. However, if you are delivering front-line services or supporting a community based service we may be able to accept you if we have places. Please contact us to discuss if our training is suitable for you.
- Venues will be confirmed on booking. They are accessible and public transport is nearby.
- Courses will only run if we have a minimum of 8 participants booked.
- Maximum numbers per course: 14
- If Evaluation Support Scotland has to cancel a course the participant will be offered an alternative date or given a full refund.
- If a participant cancels their booking up to 10 working days before the course they will not be charged. If they cancel their booking after that date or do not turn up for the course they will be charged in full
- For more information on how we run our workshops including accessibility information, please visit this page.
Get in touch!
Contact us if you have an enquiry