A thematic programme (TP) is a structured programme to help measure, explain and prove the contribution of the third sector to a particular policy area.
- A Stitch in Time?
- A Stitch in Time? publications
- Threading the needle
- Community Resilience
- Experiencing recovery - Everyone has a story
- Explaining the Difference of Voluntary Adult Learning
- Families affected by imprisonment
- Go Play
- Harmonising Indicators Project
- Measuring Outcomes Citizens Advice
- Place-based programme (People in place)
- Reversing the Trend (substance misuse)
- Support in the Right Direction
- Think Tank (short breaks)
- Violence against Women
Get in touch!
Contact us to learn more about our TPs