Resources for funders
- Top Tips for funders
- Measuring mental health and wellbeing in children and young people
- Getting the best from external evaluations - Principles for funders
To give you an idea of the work we do with funders. Funders we have worked with include: The Alliance, Big Lottery Fund, Climate Change Fund, Coalfields Regeneration Trust, Community Food and Health Scotland, Creative Scotland, Inspiring Scotland, Lloyds TSB Foundation for Scotland, Paths for All, the Robertson Trust, Shared Care Scotland, Voluntary Action Fund and Wood Family Trust.
Thematic programme resources
The Story of Support in the Right Direction - This report shows:
- How thematic programmes can demonstrate the impact of funding in a particular field of work or policy area.
- How to work collaboratively with third sector organisations.
- How Evaluation Support Scotland works in a range of ways to support third sector.
- Christine Scullion, The Robertson Trust, Expectations of FunderFest2016
- Janet Morton, Children in Need, (ESS Trustee), The power of funders learning together
- Elaine Wilson, The value of evaluation From a funder's perspective
Inspiring Impact resources
- Funders’ principles and drivers of good impact practice June 2013
- How funders in Scotland measure their own impact June 2014
- Blog by Dr Cassy Rutherford, The Robertson Trust : Taking our own advice - Embedding impact practice across our organisation