Funding Learning Programme
Our Funding Learning Programme offers a variety of seminars specifically designed for funders.
This year our range of funder learning events are:
- Walking the Talk seminar which was on 5 September 2016. A group of funders were facilitated to use the Walking the Talk resource and support them with planning and evaluating their influencing work.
- Small grant big impact? on 11 October 2016 in Edinburgh. A seminar to explore how the impact of small grants can influence funding, practice and policy. Book here
- Getting the best from your grant-holders on 22 November 2016 in Edinburgh. A workshop helping funders with evaluation language and good practice supporting those they fund. Book here
- Getting the best from external evaluation on 9 November 2016 is a facilitated workshop for funders and people who have been commissioned to undertake external evaluations.
- Funders and funded in harmony on 28 February 2017. A seminar for funders and third sector practitioners to co-develop good practice principles around evaluation. Booking will be available soon.
Previous years: Funder Learning Programme
In 2014 -2015 the Funder Learning Programme included four Master Classes. You can read about the discussions and learning in the following four Master Class reports:
- Evaluating small grants – a briefing for funders Learning from the 'Small and Simple' funders' masterclass.
- Evaluating our capacity building –a briefing for funders
- 'Adding Up Outcomes' masterclass in this report.
- Evaluating Together
For more information