Let's evaluate! programme for third sector organisations
The Let's evaluate! programme of workshops is designed for third sector organisations and consists of three 'starter' workshops. They are delivered regularly throughout the year in a variety of places across Scotland:
- Getting started: Outcomes and Indicators
- Make to measure: Evaluation Methods and Plans
- Telling my story: Analysing and Reporting on Outcomes
You can also commission one or all of these for your organisation.
From time to time we offer some specific topic workshops about logic modelling, using evidence and writing case studies. For more information click here.
"The training has given me a clearer flavour of how to evaluate and has shown me that this can be done without a lot of complicated formulas and equations". Anne Miller, Cornerstone
For more details of each workshop and booking details please see below.
Need to show the difference you make and don’t know where to start? Want to learn to write clear outcomes or set indicators to help measure that you are achieving your outcomes? This starter workshop is designed to do just that!
- Thursday 5 September 2019, Edinburgh
- Thursday 31 October 2019, Glasgow
- Thursday 23 January 2020, Dundee
Come to this fun, interactive workshop to learn about different methods and tools, from body maps and wheels to videos and poetry! Make to Measure will inspire you to collect evidence creatively that shows you are achieving your outcomes. You will also learn how to put a monitoring and evaluation plan in place.
- Thursday 29 August 2019, Perth
- Thursday 19 September 2019, Edinburgh
- Thursday 14 November 2019, Glasgow
- Thursday 6 February 2020, Dundee
Make the most of all the evidence you have gathered and learn how to analyse and use it to tell your story! This energising workshop will empower you to improve your project delivery and reporting on outcomes to funders and stakeholders.