Blending stats and stories in your evaluation report - free peer learning event
Free peer learning event
Evaluation Support Scotland has developed a new resource to support third sector organisations who work with communities. The ‘Stats & Stories’ resource is a short guide to help you unpack how that you can use words and numbers more effectively to shine a light on the difference your work is making to the people and communities you work with.
We are running a free half day peer learning event to test out the resource. It will be an interactive afternoon where you’ll be able to:
- unpack some of the challenges of using different types of evaluation evidence together in a report
- think through how you can use this approach in your evaluation reporting
- get feedback on your latest evaluation report in a supportive environment (please bring your evaluation report with you on the day)
- learn with and from other third sector organisations
- give your input what does/ doesn’t work well in our new resource
Date: Monday November 5th 2018
Time: 1.15pm registration for 1.30pm start – 4.30pm finish.
Location: The Mews, NASUWT, 35 Young Street North Lane, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH2 4JD
Refreshments on arrival and mid-afternoon.
Please note: this event is aimed at people who already have evaluation reporting experience. Ideally you will have participated in our core training workshops (Getting Started, Make to Measure, Telling My Story).
Places are limited. Sign up by Friday October 12th by emailing email@example.com
Please mention any accessibility or dietary requirements in your email.