Stats and Stories
Our next webinar is Stats and Stories on Thursday 8th August 2019 at 10am
In this webinar we will introduce you to the messages in our new guide ‘Stats and stories in community settings: a guide to blending different types of evidence in evaluation reports’
- Explain what we mean by stats and stories
- Talk about ways of planning for a better mix of stats and stories evidence
- Focus on how you analyse and combine stats and stories to evaluate your impact
- Look at how you can report on stats and stories together
- Show you inspiring examples from third sector reports
This is not a training course to help you learn you how do your evaluation. Please see our Let’s Evaluate workshop programme if that’s what you need.
The format will be a 20-25 minute presentation followed by time for the trainer to answer questions.
The webinar is aimed at The National Lottery Community Fund grantholders as part of the NLCF Learning Support for Grantholders. However, as there are no number limits on webinar attendance you can attend the webinar if you don’t have a NLCF grant. We’ll ask you to tell us that when you book.
Please complete the form below to book your place.