Evaluation Support Scotland (ESS) works with the third sector and funders so that they can measure and report on their impact and use learning to improve practice and inform policy
"Evaluation needs to go somewhere and to do something for the people and communitites that voluntary organisations work with."
Most of our work is done in partnership with the third sector and the public sector. We regularly team up with other evidence champions to build networks that can be used to share knowledge and evidence from the third sector, but also to exchange examples of good practice.
Some of the partnership projects we are currently involved in are:
- Inspiring Impact (UK-wide)
- Knowledge Translation Network (KTN)
- Scottish Third Sector Research Forum (TSRF)
- Scottish KE Community of Practice
- Funders Influence Policy and Practice Learning Set
We are also members/ supporters of:
- Alliance for Useful Evidence (member)
- Scottish Co-production Network (member)
- Scottish Collaboration for Public Health Research and Policy (working group member)
- SCVO Policy Officers Network (member)
- What Works Centre Scotland (learning partner - advisory role)
Interested in the above?
Get in touch to find out how we can work together!