Inspiring Impact Champions events in Scotland 2017/2018
Getting others on board with evaluation - Inspiring Impact Network event
This free half day workshop took place on December 13th 2017 at Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh. This interactive workshop was an opportunity to:
- hear speakers from other third sector organisations share their experiences
- learn with and from people facing similar challenges in engaging trustees, colleagues and volunteers with evaluation
- make new connections in your professional network.
It is the first of a new programme of Inspiring Impact network events that will help unpack some of the practical elements of embedding evaluation in your organisation or project.
- Evelyn Mitchell, Changeworks talking about getting colleagues on board
- Marion Findlay, Volunteer Edinburgh giviing examples of getting volunteers on board
- Louise Bowen, Evaluation Support Scotland exploring how to get trustees on board.
See programme here.
For more details see the event report here and Storify here