Inspiring Impact resources
Inspiring Impact Scotland resources
Other Inspiring Impact resources
- Making the case for an impact approach
- Funders' principles and drivers for good impact practice
- The Code of Good Impact Practice
- A Blueprint for Shared Measurement
- Measuring Up! - free online tool to assess your organisation's impact practice
- Impact Hub - a one-stop shop for impact resources
- Video introducing Measuring Up! and Impact Hub
- Building a movement - evaluation report
- Inspiring Impact NI website - find out what our Northern Ireland partners are up to!
- Involving users in shaping services Feb. 2018
Circle is a Scottish charity working at the heart of deprived communities across central Scotland.
Children 1st is Scotland’s National Children’s charity. They help Scotland’s families to put children first, with practical advice and with ...
Inspiring Impact Case study: Embedding evaluation - Harnessing the enthusiasm of staff to make evaluation stick
This case study from Royal Society of Edinburgh is about taking a whole organisational approach to embedding evaluation.
Written by Marion Findlay, Volunteer Edinburgh, this case study shows how volunteers can be part of your evaluation. The project's ...
This case study tells the story of how Changeworks, one of Scotland’s largest environmental charities, got colleagues on board to ...
Macrobert Arts Centre, based on the University of Stirling campus, offers a busy programme of live, film and creative learning ...
The Robertson Trust is the largest independent grant-making trust in Scotland. The Trust aims to improve the quality of life ...