TSRF calls for evidence
The Forum is running the following call for evidence:
Call for evidence: Evidencing successful co-production in the third sector
Deadline: 28th of November 2016
Does your organisation have experience of using co-production approaches? Have you managed to overcome any challenges or barriers to using co-production approaches?
The Scottish Third Sector Research Forum is calling for third sector organisations to share research reports, annual/impact reviews, impact case studies and evaluations of co-production activities (either carried out by your own organisation or by external evaluators). Your reports will help us to build an evidence base around:
1. The building blocks of genuine co-production. These might include:
- Recognising people as assets
- Recognising the credibility of people working in co-productive ways
- Building transparent and accountable relationships between participants
- Inclusion and equal participation
- Flexibility for participants to take part – different forms and levels of citizens’ involvement
- Building social networks
- Collaborating to co-plan, co-design, co-create, co-manage and co-review innovative, transformative and sustainable services
- Promoting reciprocity and mutual support
- Delivering outcomes, not just ‘services’.
2. The Solutions to challenges in using co-production approaches. For example, how your organisation has overcome barriers such as:
- Sharing power and responsibility with service users
- Making joint decisions
- Prioritising processes over outcomes
- Managing short-term timeframes to deliver cost-effective solutions.
Please note we are not exploring the definition of co-production.
To download this call for evidence click here.
Do you have evidence to share?
Share your evidence on 'successful co-production' now!