Third Sector Research Forum Conference - Researching Together
Thursday 1 February 2018 | 10.00am - 3.30pm | Edinburgh
John MacIntyre Conference Centre,
18 Holyrood Park Rd,
Who is this event for?
Individuals and organisations interested in third sector research, in particular people who work in the third sector and academics.
Free event funded by Scottish Government
This year's 'Let's collaborate' event is the 4th organised by the Third Sector Research Forum. It will take place on Thursday 1st February 2018 in Edinburgh. The conference is for academics, third sector organisations and those interested in third sector research. It will explore the theme of researching together.
Third sector and academic delegates will have the opportunity to meet each other, participate in interactive sessions and hear about:
- Academics and third sector researching together
- Researching together with our service users or communities
- How to support research collaboration and do it well
- What third sector research tells us about working together more generally
The programme is in development but will include:
- Sharing the Scottish Third Sector Research Forum’s evidence paper ‘Evidencing genuine co-production in the third sector’
- Presentations from academics and third sector organisations about collaborative research
- Research findings about funding for third sector/academic research collaborations
If you any queries please email Louise Bowen