Third Sector Research Forum Conference 2019
Wednesday 9 October 2019 | Registration at 10am. Conference runs 10.30 to 4pm | Edinburgh
COSLA Conference Centre
19 Haymarket Yards,
Travel information: http://www.cosla.gov.uk/conference-centre/easy-get
Map of COSLA location in Edinburgh: http://www.cosla.gov.uk/sites/default/files/images/cosla_edinburgh_map.pdf
The venue is fully accessible. Blue badge parking is available on request.
Who is this event for?
People interested in third sector research and evidence, in particular those who work in the third sector, academics and others who use third sector evidence to inform their work, such as funders, policy makers and public sector or local government.
Free of charge but booking is essential. Funded by Scottish Government
Join us at the 5th Third Sector Research Forum conference 'Collaborating for Impact'!
About the conference
The conference aims to support cross-sector networking and knowledge exchange by
- exploring the impact of research collaboration between the third sector and universities
- providing an opportunity for third sector, academic and other interested parties (such as public sector and funders) to engage together in learning about collaborative research and its impact
There will be:
- Workshops and other activities led by third sector organisations and academic partners
- Cross-sector panel discussion on impact and third sector research evidence
- Stalls with information and resources. These will include the latest Third Sector Research Forum guidance paper ‘Funding for Third Sector Research’ and a new resource from the Knowledge Translation Network, ‘Community Involvement in Evidence'.
More information: please read before booking
The conference is free of charge to attend and is funded by Scottish Government.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited so booking is essential. A quota system and waiting list are being used to ensure a good balance of participants from third sector, academic and other sectors.
The booking form asks questions that relate to other Evaluation Support Scotland courses or events. You do not need to have an Evaluation Support Account or have attended our Let's Evaluate training in order to attend this conference.
For general booking enquiries click here
For enquiries about the conference programme contact our Knowledge and Networks Officer