The Knowledge Translation Network (KTN) exists to support third sector organisations to use evidence (their own and others) to improve their work and influence others.
This Knowledge Translation Network (KTN) event is for people interested in how to use evidence in a range of ways or who support others in using evidence (for example intermediaries, knowledge focused organisations or funders).
We aim to explore:
- Key messages around evidence use for different purposes
- The gaps in support that the KTN can address
- How we can expand the membership of the network
At this event we aim to explore:
1. How confident you, your members/ funded organisations are in using evaluation evidence and others peoples evidence to:
- Plan and improve their own services
- Apply for funds and report to funders
- Influence the policy and practice of others
2. Where are the gaps in skills or confidence?
3. What’s the best way, within existing resources to support you and your members?
4. What an effective supportive network would look like.
We will be running this event via Zoom video conferencing. You will need a stable internet connect, webcam and microphone.
This session is free to attend but booking is required as places are limited. Please book a place using the form below.