Thursday 30 September 2021, 10.00am – 12.00pm
About this event:
Since August 2020 Evaluation Support Scotland (ESS) have been running a peer learning programme to support National Lottery Community Fund projects to evaluate and learn about their response to the Covid-19 crisis, with a view to helping them strengthen their organisation.
ESS and the National Lottery Community Fund invite you to join our upcoming event where we will share insights from projects who have been using their learning in practical ways to recover from the crisis.
This event may be of interest to third sector organisations who are wondering:
- Have we taken time to reflect on what we are learning about our work through this crisis?
- Have we found a better way of delivering our activities?
- What, if anything, do we want to let go of?
- What are we learning about clients’ needs?
Funders are also welcome to attend to find out more about their role in supporting projects to learn about their response.
This participative event will include short presentations, facilitated discussions, Q&A and breakout room discussions to explore the issues in small groups.
We hope this session will help:
- Third sector organisations to feel encouraged to reflect on their learning from how they adapted during the crisis
- Funders better understand how they can keep supporting third sector organisations to reflect, learn and use their learning
This event is open to:
- Any third sector organisation