Evaluation Support Scotland (ESS) has been exploring what leadership in evaluation looks like, and what is required to make a successful leader in evaluation.
Since September 2020 we have been carrying out some research on this topic. We’d like to share these findings with you and provide an opportunity to reflect on what it means for your role, project or organisation.
You may be interested in this event if you are wondering:
- What do we mean by leadership in evaluation?
- Am I a leader in evaluation?
- What characteristics, skills and knowledge do leaders in evaluation require?
- What support do leaders in evaluation need and how can I support leadership in evaluation in my organisation?
- What support can Evaluation Support Scotland deliver to leaders in evaluation?
At this session we will:
- Share findings from our research about effective leaders in evaluation
- Explore what this means in the context of your work and how to support leaders in evaluation in third sector organisations
- Give you the opportunity to reflect with peers on what gets in the way of developing leaders in evaluation and how to tackle those barriers
Outcomes for participants:
- Managers better understand how they can support leaders in evaluation in their teams
- Aspiring/new leaders will better understand their leadership in evaluation skills / Recognise their own skills
This event is for you whether:
- You are a senior manager and are supporting others in your organisation to take the lead on evaluation
- Or perhaps you are an aspiring/new leader in evaluation and keen to develop your own skills to lead on evaluation
- You are a manager, team leader or a front-line worker responsible for evaluation
- You have a dedicated role in evaluation
This session is free to attend but booking is required as places are limited. Please book a place using the form below.