Who is this event for?
Anyone working with children and young people who has a role that involves evaluation and are seeking support or ideas about how to improve their evaluation approach.
Zoom video conferencing
This session is free to attend but booking is required as places are limited.
Do you work in the children and young people sector and need to evaluate your work? This event is for you! Perhaps you are wondering:
- “The children I work with don’t like participating in evaluation – how can I encourage them to feed back?”
- “How do I set meaningful outcomes for children?”
- “Who should set outcomes – my funder, me, or the children themselves?”
- “What’s the best way of gathering evidence from the children I work with?”
- “How should I evaluate my work with children with additional support needs?”
By the end of the session participants will:
- Have more ideas about evaluating their own work
This is a peer learning session – please come ready to share your challenges and learning. If you are looking for more formal evaluation training please check out ESS’s Let’s Evaluate! workshop programme instead.
This event is part of the UK Inspiring Impact programme.
Please tell us more about what you are finding challenging when you register through the booking form below.