If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- This site is copyright of Evaluation Support Scotland. We might let you use content – but please ask before you do so.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of information on this site. If however, you find information that is inaccurate, out of date or offensive, let us know, and we will hurry to correct it.
- The views expressed on this site are not necessarily those of Evaluation Support Scotland.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to and stored on your device when you visit a website, aiding a wide range of functionality.
These are cookies which are essential for the operation of our website.
For example, if you select ‘No, do not track’ in our cookie consent panel there would be a cookie set on your device which remembers this setting for a year.
You can block these cookies on your device, but this may affect how this website functions.
If you select to accept cookies on our website’s consent panel, Google Analytics cookies will be set on your device and start to collect information about how you use this site.
This data is collected in a way that does not directly identify anyone by Evaluation Support Scotland and is used to help improve this website’s functionality.
For more about what Google does with your data, read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data
We sometimes embed content like videos from websites such as Youtube and Twitter. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Youtube or Twitter, these sites may set cookies on your device.
Evaluation Support Scotland does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third-party website for more information about these.
Links to external websites
Terms and Conditions of Booking a Workshop
Please ensure you read the following information in full before booking a place in a workshop or event – Thank you!
- Participants must attend the Getting Started: Outcomes and Indicators workshop or have a strong understanding of outcomes before attending any of the other workshops in our Let’s Evaluate! Programme. Please contact us if you unsure whether a course will be suitable for you.
- Priority will be given to staff or committee members of third sector organisations.
- Our courses are not designed for public sector staff or university staff. However, if you are delivering front-line services or supporting a community based service we may be able to accept you if we have places. Please contact us to discuss if our training is suitable for you.
- This workshop will be delivered via Zoom Video Conferencing. You must attend both parts for the full learning.
- Courses will only run if we have a minimum of 6 participants booked.
- Maximum numbers per course: 14
- If Evaluation Support Scotland has to cancel a course the participant will be offered an alternative date or given a full refund.
- If a participant cancels their booking up to 10 working days before the course they will not be charged. If they cancel their booking after that date or do not turn up for the course they will be charged in full.