We are delighted to announce that Evaluation Support Scotland (ESS) will be delivering free learning and self-evaluation support to a range of Big Lottery Fund grantholders in Scotland from November 2017 to 2020.
What difference will this support make to Big Lottery Fund grantholders?
Learning and self-evaluation will help tell the story of an organisation or project’s impact to funders and help improve and deliver even better work.
Grantholders will be better able to:
- self-evaluate their work
- use learning to improve delivery
- demonstrate the difference they are making and
- share their learning with others.
What support will be offered?
Big Lottery grantholders will be able to access Let’s evaluate! workshops, one to one tailored support and our range of resources and tools.
Additional support, resources, and case studies will be developed in the future including:
- webinars to share tools, approaches and learning
- peer learning and specialist events
- new sections on the website will include emerging tools, methods, blogs and case studies, including in relation to the Big Lottery Fund’s three approaches.
Topics and dates will be developed in response to emerging grantholder needs.