This paper is about the common themes that emerged from providing tailored support to three national third sector intermediaries around evaluating their policy influence.
Key things to think about:
- Who wants to know your impact?
- Measuring outcomes along the way
- Recording your activity is important
- There’s a difference between reactive and proactive policy influence
- When working proactively, it’s helpful to have a flexible plan
- Your evidence about a current issue can provide a baseline
- Policy influence is needed at different levels