Published by The National Mental Health, Dementia and Neurology Intelligence Network this guide written to inform public health commissioners will be useful if you commission interventions to improve the mental wellbeing of local children and young people.
- what mental wellbeing is for children and young people
- why it is important
- what affects it – the key determinants
- how to use information from a range of national and local sources to improve metal wellbeing
- the measures that can be used to quantify mental wellbeing and its key determinants
- information on how to use the measures
- links to examples of evidence based practice