Paper-based list of questions with space to record answers.
- Getting quick responses from large numbers.
- Getting the same type of information/answer from different people.
- Data collection and analysis can be simple.
- Flexibility in terms of question, interaction and purpose.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative evidence.
- Easily testable and repeatable.
Feedback forms are a good way of getting feedback about training courses/workshops and events. See link below for an example of pre and post feedback forms for a workshop. Also see Koala evaluation tool here.