This is a peer support group for people who work in funders in Scotland and have a role in to undertake or support evaluation and learning within their fund and amongst grantholders. It is facilitated by ESS.
The group meets roughly three times a year to share ideas, experiences and challenges about:
- supporting grantholders on evaluation, reporting and learning
- commissioning, undertaking and using evaluation at project and programme level
- how funders evaluate themselves
The group enables members to:
- connect to like-minded individuals in similar roles
- know what other funders are working on
- share ideas and insights about evaluation practice and common themes
- have a sounding board for challenges
Learning and Unlearning Together – Member Elaine writes about why this group is useful! Click here to read.
Read this blog which contains some tips about gathering and using grantholder learning for funders:
Read the Funder Evaluation and Learning group remit here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com