In the light of new Government guidance all ESS face to face events and workshops are cancelled until further notice. We are delivering our workshops and events remotely via video conferencing.
Please ensure you read the following information in full before booking a place in a workshop or event – Thank you!
- Participants must attend the Getting Started: Outcomes and Indicators workshop or have a strong understanding of outcomes before attending any of the other workshops in our Let’s Evaluate! Programme. Please contact us if you unsure whether a course will be suitable for you.
- Priority will be given to staff or committee members of third sector organisations.
- Our courses are not designed for public sector staff or university staff. However, if you are delivering front-line services or supporting a community based service we may be able to accept you if we have places. Please contact us to discuss if our training is suitable for you.
- This workshop will be delivered via Zoom Video Conferencing. You must attend both parts for the full learning.
- Courses will only run if we have a minimum of 6 participants booked.
- Maximum numbers per course: 14
- If Evaluation Support Scotland has to cancel a course the participant will be offered an alternative date or given a full refund.
- If a participant cancels their booking up to 10 working days before the course they will not be charged. If they cancel their booking after that date or do not turn up for the course they will be charged in full.